Temporarily closed for lockdown
1) Pre-Booking ONLY – Call 01628 676910 between 10am & 5pm or send us a message on Facebook @maidenheadminigolf
2) Maximum of 5 people from same household or maximum of 2 people from separate households as per government guidelines – one spectator per group is permitted.
3) Facemarks must be worn in the clubhouse.
4) Social distancing must be kept to at all times
5) Each Group should Arrive 10mins before their booked time slot.
6)If you arrive late for your slot, you risk losing your slot – Do Not Be Late!
7)Please wait by side door via the forecourt upon arrival.
8)One group at a time in reception – you will be invited in.
9)We have different entrance and exit routes
10)All customers shall be served by a receptionist who will be protected by a clear perspex screen
11)Contactless payments only. No cash.
12)Sanitised clubs will be handed to customers without touching the grips ie. the receptionist will hold the club head and offer the handle to the customer.
13)Flagsticks have been removed.
14)The holes have been filled so the golf ball can be grabbed directly from the hole.
15)Two metre distanced signs – Please Wait Here, are in key areas such as approaching reception.
16)Slots are staggered to allow increased gaps between groups on the course – to allow social distancing.
17) Hand sanitiser is available on Entry to the building and at exit of the Course.
18)The staff toilet is available in an emergency. Please make arrangements to visit the toilet prior to arrival
Please see our further guidance below.